Architectural Specifications for Drexler Frameless Enclosures
PART 1: GENERAL
Provide a frameless tub or shower enclosure as manufactured by: Drexler Shower Door Company, Inc. 1452 Northside Drive, Atlanta, GA. 30318, or an equal substitute for the product specified.
Furnish all materials, equipment and service required to fabricate a custom Drexler enclosure. Specifications shall include:
1. Heavy Frameless Glass Enclosure, with all necessary mounting hardware.
2. Inline panels, return panels or buttress panels.
3. All necessary waterproof and steam tight vinyl profiles
PART 2: PRODUCT
1. All glass shall be 3/8" clear tempered unless otherwise specified, with polished edges
2. Hinges shall be solid brass construction plated to match bathroom hardware.
3. Handles, knobs and necessary mounting channel finished to match hinges.
4. All mounting screws shall be stainless steel.
PART 3: EXECUTION
Drexler Shower Door Company installations are guaranteed watertight and free of defect for a period of one year.
Mounting hardware is guaranteed by manufacturer to be free of defect for a period of three years.